Apple has introduced a new series of products that are budget-friendly. Apple launched its first budget-friendly phone, the iPhone SE. Now Apple has released a new smartwatch, the Apple watch SE with a price tag of Rupees 29,900. The watch comes with a liquid retina display. Apple has released the case of the watch in three colors – space grey, gold, and silver. Apple claims that the case for the watch is made from 100% recycled aluminum. The straps for the watch comes in various colors and patterns on it.
The Apple watch SE powers by an S5 dual-core sip which gives the watch a faster performance. The apple watch SE is 50 meters water resistant which makes it ideal for swimming and extreme conditions. Apple claims that the Apple watch SE can use for 18 hours after fully charging, which includes 4 hours of LTE connection and fourteen hours of connection to the iPhone via Bluetooth.
Features of the Apple Watch SE
- The watch has several modes for workouts such as swimming, running, cardio, yoga, etc
- It has a sleep tracker that tracks the user’s sleep.
- It has a fall detection feature which automatically contacts SOS services as soon as the user takes a hard fall.
- The watch has a heart rate sensor that always reads the user’s heartbeat and contacts SOS as soon as there is some casualty.
- It has a built-in altimeter which determines at what height the user is.
- It can use to call, send messages, listen to music, and many more things.
- The watch SE has Siri in it. so it can be used by the user without touching it.