Samsung is going to launch its Samsung Galaxy M01 and Samsung Galaxy M11 on June 2 via Flipkart at 12 pm (noon) IST. Galaxy M01 is a new entry-level smartphone whereas Galaxy M11 is a successor to the Galaxy M10. We’ve got all the details for you, let’s see what we have got for this one.
The Samsung Galaxy M01 will be having the following specifications and price:
- A 5.7-inch HD+ (720 x 1560 pixels) display with water-drop design. It is having a 19:9 aspect ratio. In the front, you can see the slim bezels on the side & top and a remarkable chin on the bottom.
- Speaking of the camera, it will be having a dual-rear camera setup with a 13-megapixel primary lens. It will also have a LED flash on the right side of the camera module. Other camera details are not available at this time.
- In the front, there will be a 5-megapixel selfie camera housed in the water-drop design.
- It is available in the storage option of 32GB with 3GB of RAM.
- For the processor, it will be powered by the octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 SoC.
- It will pack a 4,000mAh battery.
- The phone is expected to set at a price of Rs. 8,999.
The Samsung Galaxy M11 will be having the following specifications and price:
- 4A 6.4-inch Full-HD+ (720 x 1560 pixels) Infinity-O display with punch-hole design. In the front, you can see the slim bezels on the side & top and a remarkable chin on the bottom.
- The fingerprint scanner is placed on the rear panel along with the camera module which is placed on the top center of the rear panel.
- Speaking of the camera, it will be having a triple rear camera setup placed in a rectangular-shaped camera module with a 13-megapixel (f/1.8) primary lens, a 5-megapixel (f/2.2) wide-angle lens with 115 degrees field-of-view, a 2-megapixel (f/2.4) depth sensor along with a LED flash module.
- In the front, there will be an 8-megapixel (f/2.0) selfie camera housed in the punch-hole which is placed on the top left side of the phone.
- It is available in two storage options of 32GB & 64GB with 3GB& 4GB of RAM respectively, Here, the storage can be expanded up to 512GB via a microSD card.
- For the processor, it will be powered by the octa-core processor.
- Connectivity options include dual-SIM (Nano) 4G VoLTE connectivity, Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n), Bluetooth (v4.2), a 3.5mm headphone jack, and GPS/A-GPS.
- It will pack a 5,000mAh battery along with 15W USB Type-C fast charging support.
- The phone is expected to set at a price of Rs. 10,999 for the 3GB RAM + 32GB variant and Rs. 12,999 for 4GB RAM + 64GB variant.
The Samsung Galaxy M01 and Galaxy M11 will be launched in the country via Flipkart on June 2 at 12 pm (noon) IST, as per the teasers. Well, that is it for this one. Let us know what you think of this one in the comment section down below.
Best Guide Sir. I Love this Blog