Vivo has finally launched its new smartphone Vivo Y50 in Cambodia. The Facebook page displays the specs and the pre-booking for 8GB+128GB variant is live now in Cambodia. But we have no details whether they will launch in the global market or not. Let’s see what we have got for this one.
The Vivo Y50 will be having the following specifications:
• A 6.53-inch Full HD+ (1080×2340) Display with a punch-hole design.
• The fingerprint scanner is placed on the rear panel along with the camera module which is placed on the top center of the rear panel.
• Speaking of the camera, it will be having a quad-rear camera setup with a 13-megapixel primary lens, an 8-megapixel wide-angle camera (120 degrees field-of-view), a 2-megapixel depth sensor lens, and a 2-megapixel macro camera (4cm focal length).
• In the front, the selfie camera will be housed in the punch-hole which is placed on the top left side of the phone. But the details of the front camera are not clear.
• For the processor, there is no mention of the processor from the company. However, Sudhanshu Ambhore (@Sudhanshu1414) tweeted, that it will be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 SoC.
• It is expected to have only one storage option i.e., 128GB storage with 8GB RAM as per the information available on the Vivo Cambodia’s Facebook page.
• It will pack a 5,000mAh battery along with fast charging.
• The phone will be available in two different color options Starry Black and Iris Blue.
• The phone is available for pre-booking starting today (i.e., April 6 till April 11), at a price of $249 (roughly Rs. 18,950).
Well, that is it for this one. Let us know what you think of this one in the comment section down below.